My Photo Shoot, a New Boo Boo, and a New Spoon

What a day!

My day started very, very early when Mummy woke me up at 6:45 am – too early!  I had a bottle and got all dressed and had half of my breakfast at home and half of it in the car.  Very strange.  We took a ride in the car and ended up downtown at Union Station.  Then we saw Kristie Chadwick, my photographer!  She is so great…she always makes fun noises and makes me smile 🙂  We walked around downtown and kept stopping to take photos – it was my 1 year photo shoot!!  Miss Kristie has done all of my other photos too.  Newborn photos at 2 weeks in her studio, my 4 month photos at home, and my 8 month photos at the Denver botanic gardens.  I was in a good mood and decided to smile this time…I hardly smiled at all for my last shoot.

We did a lot of photos outside near gates and doors, on steps and even in a dirty alley.  The only mishap of the day (besides Mummy and Daddy forgetting to get out my puppy for some of the photos) was when I toppled over and very nearly caught myself on my tummy but unfortunately kept on tumbling and scraped my cheek on some black top.  I didn’t cry for even a second though!  It got pretty red and yucky looking but Mummy put coconut oil on it when we got home and it is looking much, much better now.  You can see the little scratches in the photos of me in my jammies, below.

When we were done taking photos, we got back in the car and went to visit Nana Foo Foo at her new office.  It was so cool!  Tons of toys and bright colors.  I got to meet lots of new people and everyone thought I was so handsome.  I was getting very tired thought and Foo Foo had to get back to work.  I fell asleep in the car and I don’t do that unless I am really, really tired.  I woke up when we got home and I took a little bit more of a rest but didn’t sleep too much more.

After my rest Mummy and Daddy took me to The Huckleberry for lunch.  I love that place!  It is the same restaurant where I goosed the hostess last time.  I tried to goose a lady waiting near us, but Mummy kept me back.  I also sat in a corner where I could see everyone but all bums were out of reach.  After a lovely meal we went home and got some great playing time in.  Pretty soon I was exhausted again.  I fell asleep during my bottle and stayed asleep in Mummy’s arms.  I slept for two and a half hours after that and only woke up in time for dinner!

Check out the photos of me in my new long sleeve bib (aka “smock”) with my new training spoon.  I’ve been wanting to feed myself more lately but I keep sticking the spoon too far down my throat and choking myself.  This spoon makes it so I can’t choke 🙂  I ate a bunch of tofu with lemon and olive oil, strawberries, blueberry yogurt, carrots, red peppers and the favorite of the night, little pieces of broccoli!  I loved the texture and kept looking at the little trees, feeling them, sucking them, and ultimately guzzling them like they were going out of style!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: