- Anything plain…lots of carbs.
- Toast with jam, bagels, crackers
- Ranch dressing on everything! (I normally do NOT like ranch!!)
- Fake chicken nuggets with ketchup
- A chipped beef casserole from my childhood. Being vegetarian now, I modified this by using Bacos instead of the beef…a little odd, but totally hit the spot!
- Benihana’s mustard sauce on EVERYTHING! (another item I formerly hated)
- Ice cream…though I had an interesting experience around 8 weeks when I tried a bit of a former favorite (not long time former, a few days former) and it tasted so bad I spit it in the sink and can’t even think about it now!
- Peaches!!! All day, everyday!!
- Fruit, fruit, and more fruit!
- Grapefruit juice
- The Garibaldi raisin biscuits of my youth…which are not longer in stores and I luckily found them online at the Vermont Country Store! So good!!
- Still ROOTBEER!
- Spanakopita…lots of spanakopita; anything with spinach!!
- ‘everything’ bagels
- Reeses peanutbutter cups
- Pudding…chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch…any and all pudding!
- Grilled cheese sandwiches
- Pickles and whipped cream
- Cookies and Cream ice cream
- Greek yogurt
- Cream of Rice or Cream of Wheat with peach of banana baby food mixed in
- Salty and crunchy!
- Back to trimester one’s love of all things fruit…apples, oranges, bananas etc.